Random thoughts from people on Twitter, Facebook, and elsewhere, who make it easy to fill up space.
“I definitely do not see a larger trend developing. Brandon Jennings was not academically eligible to play college basketball, and if he were he would have spent one year at the University of Arizona and not in Europe and then gone onto the NBA. So, I don’t see that trend developing.”
- SI’s Seth Davis, in an exclusive interview with JSB
“Brandon Jenning’s KG-ed the draft, and Jeremy Tyler is LeBron-ing it.”
- via Facebook, relating to Jennings/KG’s academic abilities
“the veil of the sky draws open
the roar of the chariots touch down
we r the ones who have now come again
and walk upon water like solid ground”
- Prince’s “Purple and Gold” song for the Vikings, sure to be an embarrassment after tomorrow
“Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground!”
- Brett Favre singing after that’s week’s Vikings divisional playoff win… Give me Prince.
“RT??????????????? – means “I’ll do sit ups as many times as this is retweeted. Come on!”"
- Twitter trending topic in Japanese
“RT???? ??? ???? 2PM and I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!”
- Twitter trending topic in Korean
Edit: Guess WordPress can’t display Japanese or Korean.